There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. An internal error occured (Unsupported data). In spite of our painstaking efforts, sometimes errors occur. But don’t worry, it is always possible to recover your product. Open VictronConnect and, without closing it, switch to the app containing the file, select it, and choose to open it with VictronConnect.
- For some unknown reason, some anti-virus programs will cause the malfunction of firmware file.
- No/invalid Firmware data found for instance in the update file.
- With that, Apple still recommends users to bring their Apple Watches to an Apple Store for repair after the firmware fix in the iPhone has been unsuccessful.
- Then follow the prompt to install the latest iTunes.
- After fixing the issue, remember to put the card back.
- Click the Install button under the iTunes tab and it will be installed on your computer.
So, before jumping in the solution section, make sure you check the following tips. To restore the backup, you can click “Backup History” to restore the backup.
- Please ensure that all the info is correct, then click the “Download” button to download the firmware that matches your device.
- Here, we will have a look at how to do these things efficiently and safely.
- Instead of directly downloading the software on your iPhone, update via iTunes on a computer.
An incompatibility between an updated iTunes or iOS is the other cause of this error. If you have a budget, you can try a third-party tool to update or restore your iPhone. The tool that can help you to avoid the “iPhone firmware file corrupt” problem is AnyFix developed by iMobie which is a company focusing on mobile solutions. To start the process, the first thing firmware files you need to do is put your phone in DFU mode. A quick google search or a short YouTube video will show you how to do this fairly easily.
You should understand that different models of iPhone use varying methods to force restart. So, you should check your iPhone model to find the right method to force restart it. ITunes could not restore the iPhone “Renate’s iPhone” because the backup was corrupt or not compatible with the iPhone that is being restored. The backup worked from an iPhone SE first generation (iOs 13.5.1) to an old iPhone 6 (iOs 12.5.1).
Patching a backup for an iOS downgrade is pretty straightforward, although it isn’t possible to move between just any version. We’ve highlighted the version downgrades that we’ve tested and know are working below. If your backup still is not restoring after using Decipher Backup Repair, contact us and we’ll help you get it working.